The agenda and location of the summit have now been set. View the MAPP 2014 Summit schedule
New! Curious about the people you'll meet? Aaron has pulled together the attendee bios so that you can read ahead.
Check in and breakfast will occur in the MBA lounge on the second floor between 8:00 and 8:30.
The program will start at 8:45 sharply in the Ambani Auditorium.
Check out the bios of featured speakers. They include:
- Edward Diener, a leader in the field of positive psychology, first president of IPPA, and a contributing professor to the MAPP program.
- Lindsay Doran, film producer and speaker about the ways that the PERMA model and other positive psychological constructs are reflected in Hollywood films.
- Chris Stewart, philosopher and member of the Templeton Religious Trust, working on building its grantmaking platform and building its grant portfolio.
- James Pawelski, co-leading the session with Chris Stewart
- Margaret Greenberg, Emilia Lahti, and Cathrine Gyldensted leading the alumni session
- Martin Seligman, catching us up on what's important to him right now
The MAPP Summit will feature these distinguished speakers and more. It will also have chances to interact with other MAPP Alumni and the current MAPP class -- the 10th to go through the program.
The summit will also include a reception, a poster session, and sessions with Martin Seligman and other MAPP instructors.
The MAPP Fete 2014
, an event completely organized and separately presented by MAPP Alumni, will take place the day before the MAPP Summit. Be sure to register for both events.